Announcement New "Original Poster" OP On Avatar (like Thread Starter)

You mean like this?

upload_2017-12-8_17-20-36.png

I guess I could start a poll for what people want, but let's start with a few votes in this thread.

Options:
  1. TS
  2. OP
  3. Or even spell out the whole thing like "Original Poster" or "Thread Starter"

You mean like this?

View attachment 1204951

I guess I could start a poll for what people want, but let's start with a few votes in this thread.

Options:
  1. TS
  2. OP
Can you put it below the avatar instead of on it? That is the only thing i have heard people not liking is blocking their avatar.

You mean like this?

View attachment 1204951

Options:
  1. TS
  2. OP
OP... I think it's the most commonly used abbreviation on here. I like it as-is; nicely stuck in the corner... it's unobtrusive that way. Thanks!

A random symbol would be better than nothing, I agree. But it would be nice to use something that just about everyone is able to look at and guess what it means.

When I first saw the "TS" on the avatars, I had no clue. I tried to guess what "TS" could signify. I had settled on "Technical Support" until I saw so many "new eggs" with it. Then I gave up until I decided to run a BYC search for the term and found out what it meant today.

Back
Top Bottom