New Peafowl Pen Pics - FINALLY!!!

Great job,. very well laid out and we really like the natural roost and palm!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
And you can see if you get anything on your face while you are cleaning in there!
lol.png

Watch the angles of the sun so you don't put the mirrors where they'll blind anyone... the 70's is only 60 degrees warmer than it is right now, so see? Not too bad! Give it a few days, then our predicted high will be -10.

Thanks for the heads up about the angle. Predicted high -10?
th.gif

Quote:
That is one heck of a job
thumbsup.gif
, Heck I bet you could even built one here out of the snow........

Watch the older peacock with the mirrors, it may just make them show off more, but my fear Peacocks like to fight, and The one in the mirror will not back down, so hard for one and his mirror brother to set a pecking order. Fun to watch as long as they dont get hurt....

Again GREAT JOB ON THAT PEN......If you was near here , I have a few peachicks that would love that home.

deerman I sent you a pm never herd back.I realise you have been sick.Just wondering what you have for sale.I am looking for a pair of whites for my wifes birthday.
Bill

Thanks everyone. I appreciate your comments. I took some pics of the boys admiring themselves in the mirror. If you notice 1 of my boy's wings are wrapped. He has a few feathers that were growing away from his body. I posted pics in another thread and a few people responded and said that he has either angel wing or maybe an injury. I tried wrapping with vet wrap, nylon hose, etc. You name it, I tried it but none of that worked. He was able to wiggle out of EVERYTHING that I placed on him. I was trying to secure the feathers to his body but that didn't work. So my last resort was to tape the feathers (with a protective cloth directly on the wing so that the tape doesn't touch and stick to the wing pulling the feathers out). I will take the tape off this weekend to check to see how the feathers are growing.

But anyway, here are pics of the boys in the mirror. We will be painting their aviary this weekend and adding more plants and pictures and other things to make this a "Paradise for Peas."

Take a look.

6612_mirror1.jpg

6612_mirror2.jpg

6612_mirror3.jpg

6612_mirror4.jpg

Quote:
That is one heck of a job
thumbsup.gif
, Heck I bet you could even built one here out of the snow........

Watch the older peacock with the mirrors, it may just make them show off more, but my fear Peacocks like to fight, and The one in the mirror will not back down, so hard for one and his mirror brother to set a pecking order. Fun to watch as long as they dont get hurt....

Again GREAT JOB ON THAT PEN......If you was near here , I have a few peachicks that would love that home.

Thanks deerman, that means a lot coming from you. And I wish that I did live near you. I would love to buy some of your peachicks.

I will definitely watch them and that mirror. I didn't think of that. I'm glad that you brought that to my attention. I would hate for my boys to fight. We have a No Fighting policy on the premises.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom