New to Chickens

homeschoolmomto5fromAbove

In the Brooder
Dec 5, 2018
Hello All,

I am a homeschooling mom to 5 blessed children. This fall I inherited 4 hens from my brother because his township would not allow them to continue to keep them in town. I don't know anything about chickens...I am still learning what kinds they even are. 2 are white chickens, one is a red chicken, and the last is americana (I think?) I am having a sick chicken problem at the moment and that is why I joined this site. I am hoping to learn more about chickens. I have never joined anything like this before, so I am learning.

You have made a great start by joining this forum. I am still fairly new here, although I've had poultry for some time, and spend time on BYC every single day because the folks here have so much to offer. It is a caring community of knowledgeable people who are always willing to help. Welcome to the group; I hope you find answers about your sick chicken.

smiley xmas hello.gif

Sorry to hear you have an ill bird, hopefully the good folks over on the ER forum can help you out. Are you enjoying having a flock (except for worrying about the sick one of course)?

Make yourself at home here and always feel free to ask questions!

Back
Top Bottom