New Topic Suggestion For BYC

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Muscovy Man, May 22, 2010.

1. Muscovy Man

Muscovy Man Out Of The Brooder

Jul 5, 2009
    Paonia, CO
    Don't you think that people that own different types of poultry besides chickens, under Other BackYard Poultry, should have a topic called Pictures & Stories of My
    Ducks, Geese, Ornamental Fowl, Turkeys etc. Because the topic is called Pictures & Stories of My Chickens and only Chicken owners can post pictures of their birds but not any other poultry? I think we need tell BYC about our idea, what do you say?

2. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    i agree!!!

i was just searching the web for a duck raising forum. nothing really. why only chicken forums?? ducks are sooooo much cuter!!

3. suzettex5

suzettex5 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    California
    Quote:NUH-UHH!! [​IMG] NO WAY!! [​IMG] Chickens are WAAAAAAYYYYY cuter!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thats why WE have all the cute chickie smilies-----> [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] <-------- SEE?!?!?!?!?!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Just kiddin!! (except about the whole ducks bein cuter thing....chicks rule!!! LOL!)

4. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    I agree, I never know where to put the pics and stories of my quackers or quail.

5. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Quote:Those are fightin' words.... [​IMG]

6. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    Quote:NUH-UHH!! [​IMG] NO WAY!! [​IMG] Chickens are WAAAAAAYYYYY cuter!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thats why WE have all the cute chickie smilies-----> [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] <-------- SEE?!?!?!?!?!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Just kiddin!! (except about the whole ducks bein cuter thing....chicks rule!!! LOL!)

not uhhhh chickens have ugly feet and ugly beaks lol [​IMG] there is nothing ugly about ducks. they are adorable. you get chicken smilies cuz it's a chicken forum [​IMG]

7. jujubean99

jujubean99 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2010
    yes! Great Idea! I say yesyesyes! Then I can get my duckling fixes easier. . .

8. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

Yes, yes. yes! the goose forum is always a little quiet, I would love a place to post pictures of my ducks and geese!

9. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    great idea! [​IMG]

10. chickboss

chickboss Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2010
    I am in full support! But you know what I REALLY want? Duck smilies!!! Lots and lots of different duck smilies! I don't think it is too much to ask, and this Duck Topic is really active!

I purpose that BYC changes its name to BYP, Back Yard Poultry. [​IMG] LOL.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by