Announcement New Trophy Point Levels

Pics
Sometimes we have to remember the intent of something. Obviously the titles relate to chickens/ducks, etc.

As an example, I have been 29 YO for many MANY years now, so my birthdays have stopped :p, but if someone wished me a happy birthday, I would not be offended because obviously no offense was meant.

I think the titles are fine. (and yes, in my 29 years I have known of and been related to addicts of various sources)

Sometimes we have to remember the intent of something. Obviously the titles relate to chickens/ducks, etc.

As an example, I have been 29 YO for many MANY years now, so my birthdays have stopped :p, but if someone wished me a happy birthday, I would not be offended because obviously no offense was meant.

I think the titles are fine. (and yes, in my 29 years I have known of and been related to addicts of various sources)

x2

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
-----------
well I guess this it true. Seems like a lot of hoopala and work just to take 10 points from people. who really cares? we put so much into this community. Somehow it seems a bit disingenuous to go to all this trouble to take 10 trophies away from folk. I mean does anyone really care?
Just saying, Karen
seems a bit Grinchy to me. could have just been left alone as a gift. Or just change the chart to make it 20 points for 1000 likes.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom