New York mini chickenstock 2016

I have a splash grey (I refuse to call it lavender) which lays blue eggs :) Nice soft grey most call lavender, and these pullets are smaller in body - and eat a TON less than orps - but they are not good for eating - they don't bulk up like Marans and Orps .... so they are just eye candy and great egg layers. Would you be interested in hatching eggs or chicks or adults ?

I have a splash grey (I refuse to call it lavender) which lays blue eggs :) Nice soft grey most call lavender, and these pullets are smaller in body - and eat a TON less than orps - but they are not good for eating - they don't bulk up like Marans and Orps .... so they are just eye candy and great egg layers. Would you be interested in hatching eggs or chicks or adults ?

Thank you! Someone else who calls lavender - grey!
big_smile.png
I would be interested in some grey layers as chicks...... how much are you asking?

I have a splash grey (I refuse to call it lavender)   which lays blue eggs   :)      Nice soft grey most call lavender, and these pullets are smaller in body - and eat a TON less than orps - but they are not good for eating - they don't bulk up like Marans and Orps .... so they are just eye candy and great egg layers.  Would you be interested in hatching eggs or chicks or adults ? 
how much for chicks?

I hadn't thought about it too much - but I would like around $7 per chick - it would have to be straight run as we can't tell when they are little what they will be - but the roos are lovely and always the low rooster in pack of roos - never heard of a bad one !

Right now there would be the possibility of a white splash - I'll show you colors later - so when I separate into breeding pens - you will have to tell me if that matters to you - as again, the chicks look the same well into a few months old ... :) I will post pictures NEXT week - my office is so cold right now I can't spend the time to go through pics until my fingers warm up. :)

I hadn't thought about it too much - but I would like around $7 per chick - it would have to be straight run as we can't tell when they are little what they will be - but the roos are lovely and always the low rooster in pack of roos - never heard of a bad one !  

Right now there would be the possibility of a white splash - I'll show you colors later - so when I separate into breeding pens - you will have to tell me if that matters to you - as again, the chicks look the same well into a few months old ...   :)     I will post pictures NEXT week - my office is so cold right now I can't spend the time to go through pics until my fingers warm up.    :)
Oh wait!!! What about eggs? I'm already getting a dozen Marans eggs from you, why not hatch 12 more with them.

@Metella aren't you to blame for the 6 millies I'm getting as well? Those are from @boskelli1571 right? So 1/2 dozen Marans and 1/2 dozen blue layers from you @Metellaplus @PhoredaBurds for Spitz and @Pyxis for 1 dozen EE. Plus 1/2 dozen BA from one of yall.

Back
Top Bottom