Newbie Questions!

I don't know how to tell you how to do it, I mean, I don't go into the settings on my profile page enough to tell you how to do it but @Texas Kiki , can....you have two choices either, "turn on" or you can "turn off" the notifications or choose e-mail notifications, or only when your actually on line will you get notifications.

I don't know how to tell you how to do it, I mean, I don't go into the settings on my profile page enough to tell you how to do it but @Texas Kiki , can....you have two choices either, "turn on" or you can "turn off" the notifications or choose e-mail notifications, or only when your actually on line will you get notifications.
I’m downloading the actual mobile app they have, hopefully it’ll notify me. Whenever I turn on the notifications on Safari, it still doesn’t alert unless I’m online!

Hi and welcome to BYC. You can set up your profile to receive notifications by e-mail. In fact, if you subscribe to a thread, it should ask you if you wish to be notified in this manner. Hopefully, there's a tutorial in this link, but if not then read through that particular forum to see if instructions are there -
announcements-feedback-issues-guides.3 I’d suggest including your location using the guide in that link, if you have not already done so. You can use this link to contact members in your area - Find your State's thread.

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Welcome @Haydog03! I have seen you around and hope to keep seeing you around! I was wondering the same things and I have been here for several months!:frow
Thanks! @happy duck I just learned how to mention people, should’ve realized earlier that it’s just placing an @ in front! :rolleyes: I’ll definitely stay on BYC! It’s a great place and everyone’s so nice! People keep helping me, even if I spam questions because I’m clueless! I keep seeing you around, too! I hope to keep seeing you on here!

Back
Top Bottom