Newnan, GA Show

Quote:
Thanks Vicki.... But is now Claudia's Splash Pullet.......Luv U!!

ooohh laaa laaa Claudia
droolin.gif

That Lemon Blue is mine We took him more for exposure a hes the handsomest rooster Of course he took BV as he was the only one Hes only 10 mos old just wait until he fills out some. We had a great time at the show We used the show as a coming out for our new line of chicken, graphic and customs tshirts. We did very well even though we were far from the sale area. I really enjoy this show even though its hours away. Didnt get to meet to many BYCers but Iwe had a great time.

This was my first time attending this as a guest. I had a blast. I hope to get to visit again sometime. I managed to get of those beautiful splash silkie pullets from Sunshine silkies.. everytime I walked by Vickie's husband was trying to make me BUY MORE. LOL
I also purchased 4 black babies from Three Cedar Silkies. A georgous pair of lavendar non-bearded silkies from Darling Farms. And I got a pretty buff silkie and another splash from Donna-Marie the VA State Rep for Silkies. I saw some folks from my neck of the woods too. Small world. Now I have to get on with raising my silkies and getting ready to show. Love the silkies.. and to see so many different colors in one place was amazing! It was a very nice day and many people were smiling!!

Hey I have a question? Does anyone know who Bishop that had the bantam RIR is? Is he on here? I ended up taking his Winning Bantam RIR hen home with me. He left her behind so I didnt steal her LOL. He was #21 on the list

Last edited:
Quote:
yes that is my 5 month old NN, and also the Anconas and the Splash Wyandotte are mine too.

We went, had a great time. Ran in to some good folks we met at the last show we went to, unfortunately everyone is so busy, not much time for socializing. We should do a post show get together somewhere at Dalton.

Picked up a trio of bantam Langshans from Dick Horstman, and my sweetie bought some really nice silkies from . . . one of ya'll . . .geez I'm bad with names . . . and we got a modern game bantam hen for our little game rooster Orlando, since the Jersey Giant hens he hits on are shooting him down in flames whenever he makes his advances. I hope we never have to deal with that cross! Yikes!

The Chicken Whisperer was there, it was nice to see him focusing so much on the kids, since they are the future of keeping chickens.

Back
Top Bottom