NGa/WNC/E. TN Chicken Stock Thank you Everyone!!

I'd like to be there, but DD has a band trip that day. Depending on when they launch I may be able to get over the mountain. Provided, of course, I can find a route with no rocks on the road...
Haven't gotten the itinerary for DD's trip, but I know she doesn't want me to chaperone
hit.gif

If I can be there I'll bring an assortment of d'Uccle eggs, maybe some silkie or d'Uccle chicks.
I will NOT be allowed to bring home a kitten, or any other mammal.

Thanks Cyn, I just heard that too....wonderful for our TN neighbors to get to come. I have received the gift certificates from JM Hatchery - 2 of them good for 25 Ranger Chicks, Mt Healthy sent 6 certificates good for 25 pullets of your choice and Ideal sent a $25 Gift Certificate. These hatcherys are the greatest!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

If anybody would like to carpool from the Bristol, Bluff City, Blountville or Johnson City area of TN please let me know! I would love to split fuel costs if possible and I can take my car or maybe even use my mother's van if there are more than 2 or 3 people wanting to carpool.

PM me!
smile.png

Jenny

I am excited! Can't wait to come home with a bator full of eggs and maybe some chicks, too. Might have a few chicks to sell or trade... not sure yet as we are rebuilding.

I also CANNOT come home with any mammal. I've already been warned. (But does anyone have any bunnies they are bringing??
hide.gif
)

Well, I will have several Marans cockerels I hope to sell. I have some BC, blue and maybe some blacks. And I think both my olive eggers are cockerels. They will be about 7 weeks by then. Also, CP, I was wondering if we are allowed to bring small leashed dogs? I'm bringing DD with me and she asked if she could bring her Cavalier St Charles with us. I told her i would check.

Back
Top Bottom