NGa/WNC/E. TN Chicken Stock Thank you Everyone!!

I want the turkeys.....please....PLEASE!!!
smile.png

I will bring all the turkey poults, I should have at least a doz. or more. I have all different colors of Turkens, I have been breeding for different colors over the years. I even get a few barred turkens ever once in a while.

The Local people are really interested in buy whatever we bring
woot.gif
. The pork butts have been ordered
clap.gif
so that they can be smoked next week, everything is coming together. If anyone would like to help man the welcome and raffle tent with us, it would be greatly appreciated. The boys will be busy with the BBQ and Big Matt will be helping with the raffle tent and BBQ. So if there is anyone that would like to help us
fl.gif
, thank you!! I hope to see lots of our BYC members there now that the road is open to TN again.
thumbsup.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif

anybody interested in some black and blue turken hens? also i can bring somw ancona egg if someone is interested,or turkey eggs Royal palm,if not i'll be there, i'm looking for some bantam white cochins

Bring the Turkey Eggs...... I have some white bantam cochin as well as buff and black that I am bringing. They are 12 weeks old, beautiful birds!!

I will try to get some pics, I believe there are 4/ 2 hens and 2 roosters, buffs there are 3/ 2 hen and one roo and the black4/ 2 roos and 1 hen and 1 frizzle hen.

Last edited:
I will try to get some pics, I believe there are 4 2 hens

i'll take 20 hens white cochins

Back
Top Bottom