NGa/WNC/E. TN Chicken Stock Thank you Everyone!!

As long as they are on a leash. They will also be having a vaccine clinic that day, so there will be other dogs and cats around. Our two dogs will be with us as they are getting their shots updated.
thumbsup.gif

Heard the other day that 129 is reopening, at least during the day.

But I still don't know what time DD launches on her band trip
sad.png

It depends on what time they play (competition) and the time slots have not been assigned yet.
I would really love to come for this....

ohh yea, talked to DH and since he will be busy on the 23 of may, and will be missing the chickenstock up in PA
he.gif

he said that yes we can go to any other swap,so looks like i'll be seen you all there, it's about almost 8 hr dr, i got to got think of what i can bring
169.gif

Since the road is open again (Finally!) I am considering bring a bunch of chicks to sell, I have many different breeds. Black Australorps, Cuckoo Marans, Light Brahmas, Welsummers, Turkens, Americanas, Buff Orpingtons, Buff Laced Polish, White Crested Black Polish , Roade Island Reds, Delawares, etc... Would anyone be interested in any certain breeds? These are all great quality, healthy chicks. thanks Oh yes, I also have Bourbon Red Turkey poults and pharoah quail chicks.

Back
Top Bottom