Niacin Deficiency?

PS a lot of member will also use smashed thawed green peas and use it to give the liquid b my birds have never been a fan. One thing to remember if you offer anything other than their starter offer a small bowl of chick grit because they need it to be able to grind up anything other than their starter.
My birds hate peas too. I bought a whole bag for them, the chickens even turned up their beaks at them. They're such stinkers

I haven’t ever had the opportunity to compare the All Flock with Duck starter but tiny ducklings won’t be able to eat the pellets. I’m not sure if duck feed is okay for chickens since I can’t get it I just feed everyone chicken feed and supplement the b vitamins.

Surprisingly they like it better. It looks smaller than the chickens pellets. I have to keep the chickens from eating them. It seems that even the chickens like it better. I’m not sure if it’s ok for the chickens to have it too
I saw a bag at Running's the other day, whenever we can go out again maybe I'll try some. Thanks for the idea. I bet I could soak them or crush them up if they don't like them as is.

Thank you all! As per your advice, I gave them each some of the liquid vitamin B, and am now waiting, with fingers crossed, to see if this works. I’ve attached a picture of the worst set of feet for a reference to look back on to see if this is working!

Attachments

• BA13F77A-17DB-45AD-8365-D3032450CE65.jpeg
    BA13F77A-17DB-45AD-8365-D3032450CE65.jpeg
    320.2 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom