Night Light/ Blue Raptor’s Art!

Pics
And here are the characters from the Dream SMP, drawn as Wings of Fire Dragons! (Original and freehanded)
View attachment 3018536
Of course I had to start with Dream! He is a LeafWing because they are fierce and, well, green! 😅 Dream has a diamond sword and a green hoodie, along with the mask duh. 😂
View attachment 3018538
Sapnap is a NightWing because his character’s hair is black. He has a white headband and is breathing fire because it’s also his logo. It’s the best fire I’ve ever done. 😊
View attachment 3018540
Next up is Georgenotfound, who is my favorite person to watch play. 😃 George is a SeaWing because his favorite color is blue, and he has a red bandana for his logo and the white ‘colorblind’ glasses. He’s also holding a shield.
View attachment 3018542
And now we have Tommyinnit. The teenager with the psychotic laugh. 😂 He is a SkyWing/ IceWing hybrid (I wanted the red-and-white shirt look). He has a diamond axe and his precious discs. 📀💿
View attachment 3018544
Tommy’s best friend Tubbo, of course, I had to do a HiveWing because of his love for bees! 🐝 I had to make the scary HiveWing look happy- so I made him laughing.
View attachment 3018545
“Technoblade never dies!” Techno is who I think by far looks the cleanest. He is an IceWing, and he has the cape, the crown, a scar, and an enchanted axe. 👑

(Edit: pictures re-taken with better lighting)

View attachment 3018547
Just finished BadBoyHalo! He’s a NightWing with a red-and-black hoodie, red-and-grey checkered arm and leg bands, a bandolier with a diamond sword on his back, white eyes, and fangs.
Next dragon will be Bad’s best friend- Skeppy!

(Edit: picture taken with better lighting)

Sorry, I got distracted and drew someone else… 😂
View attachment 3033047
Ranboo is a NightWing/ IceWing hybrid (for the black & white look obviously). He has green and red eyes and a crown.
These are all so cool!!!!!!!!!!! 😍

Did anyone hear about technoblade 😭
I DID…….
That’s so sad! I never expect famous YTers to die (cause they’re ‘virtual’), but death is very real- I already knew he had cancer. :(
Did you see his last video? I was wondering how the dsmp would explain his death on their server.. Dream also posted for the first time in months, saying how sad he was to hear that Techno had died. I’m seeing so many more vids- as I expected the moment I heard the news.

I DID…….
That’s so sad! I never expect famous YTers to die (cause they’re ‘virtual’), but death is very real- I already knew he had cancer. :(
Did you see his last video? I was wondering how the dsmp would explain his death on their server.. Dream also posted for the first time in months, saying how sad he was to hear that Techno had died. I’m seeing so many more vids- as I expected the moment I heard the news.
Yes I did 😢 I never watched him much but watching his dad made me tear up real bad.

Yes I did 😢 I never watched him much but watching his dad made me tear up real bad.
Yeah, his dad was struggling. That’s too bad. Well, did you know MrBeast hosted a challenge between Techno and Dream to see who was the best Minecraft player, and Techno won? He’s by far the best pvp-er.

Back
Top Bottom