Night Light/ Blue Raptor’s Art!

Pics
I just drew an awesome picture with my whole family as Wings of Fire dragons!! ❤️
5519A2BC-737A-4E64-84E2-A1F5C887F5D1.jpeg

My dad is the SandWing with the dogtags, my mom is the SeaWing, I’m the SandWing at the top middle, my brother Sylas is the IceWing, my sister Ellie is the HiveWing, my brother Asa is the MudWing, my brother Beniah is the NightWing, my brother Amos is the RainWing, and brother Justus is the LeafWing, my brother Whit is the SilkWing, and my little brother Deacon is the SkyWing.

I just drew an awesome picture with my whole family as Wings of Fire dragons!! ❤️
View attachment 3174519

My dad is the SandWing with the dogtags, my mom is the SeaWing, I’m the SandWing at the top middle, my brother Sylas is the IceWing, my sister Ellie is the HiveWing, my brother Asa is the MudWing, my brother Beniah is the NightWing, my brother Amos is the RainWing, and brother Justus is the LeafWing, my brother Whit is the SilkWing, and my little brother Deacon is the SkyWing.
I’ve got a whole video on me drawing it on my YT channel!
(@Crestcrazy2 I just decided to post my art on my original channel, go check it out! :))

View attachment 3174519

This is the cutest drawing ever! I love how you managed to fit everybody in, must have taken a long time! Excellent perspective and I love the colors!

This is the cutest drawing ever! I love how you managed to fit everybody in, must have taken a long time! Excellent perspective and I love the colors!
Thank you!! ❤️ It did take forever! 😅 Almost 3 or 4 hours. I worked really hard, and tried to use a technique for the wings and feet that a WOF YTer uses. Her name is Cyprus.

Back
Top Bottom