Noisy Chicken

bluedawg

Songster
11 Years
Jul 7, 2008
Croton on Hudson
Hi all, it's been a while but alas, I am having an issue with one chicken and thought someone out there may have a solution.... besides soup, believe me, I've been considering that.

All of my chickens wander the hood during the day except one who stays home and complains all day long until everyone is home... everyone. If most come back she's still at it. Noisy as hell. The most insane clucking you've ever heard. Today I thought maybe a stuffed animal out there to keep her company would shut her up, but she ran away cream clucking... only made it worse. I agree it was a stuffed moose so probably looked like a raccoon to her. Not my best idea. But I'm trying. Maybe I need to get some fake chickens on Amazon to keep her company?

She's driving me crazy with the constant noise. It's like nails on a. blackboard all day long. Any thoughts?

I had one like that - I swear there were even bubbles coming out of her beak when she was in the crockpot :D

In my experience there's nothing to be done apart from either tolerate or terminate.

Back
Top Bottom