North Carolina

Pittsboro nc

My friend Jess lives in Pittsboro, so I know exactly where you are! Welcome!!!
welcome-byc.gif

You guys have been SUPER chatty... no way I could catch up. I tried reading to catch up a bit yesterday before I would post but after reading 2 pages I knew I'd never get all caught up. So HELLO to all the new comers, I see many new faces I haven't gotten to say hi too. I'm sure I'll meet some of you at the WCA eventually, we con... I mean, convince nicely, so many new people to come and meet up. Lots of great BYC'rs there, and always tons of chickens to keep us happy.

Also came to say...

RF you are going to love this....

THE BCM EGGS HAVE PIPPED!!!! My silkie awesome mama has managed to do me proud. I only see 2 pips so far, but as I look at the picture the back right one looks to be pipped too!? I'm quite shocked as I didn't hold my breath this would work out. So I guess I need to go run and get chick feed, turns out I'm out.

welcome-byc.gif

You guys have been SUPER chatty... no way I could catch up. I tried reading to catch up a bit yesterday before I would post but after reading 2 pages I knew I'd never get all caught up. So HELLO to all the new comers, I see many new faces I haven't gotten to say hi too. I'm sure I'll meet some of you at the WCA eventually, we con... I mean, convince nicely, so many new people to come and meet up. Lots of great BYC'rs there, and always tons of chickens to keep us happy.

Also came to say...

THE BCM EGGS HAVE PIPPED!!!! My silkie awesome mama has managed to do me proud. I only see 2 pips so far, but as I look at the picture the back right one looks to be pipped too!? I'm quite shocked as I didn't hold my breath this would work out. So I guess I need to go run and get chick feed, turns out I'm out.

Congrats on the pips!
jumpy.gif
I want some eggs that color in my egg basket. Just started getting eggs from our hens. 2 out of 6 are laying so far, I'm getting a brown egg (from RIR) and a green egg (from EE) so far.

I'm glad you have a colorful basket. My only layers are bantams and they all lay cream colored eggs only. Hahaha

Someday we'll have a rainbow... hubby is going to flip when I ask him for a new coop again this year. He's built me 3 so far. hahahaha

I'm glad you have a colorful basket. My only layers are bantams and they all lay cream colored eggs only. Hahaha

Someday we'll have a rainbow... hubby is going to flip when I ask him for a new coop again this year. He's built me 3 so far. hahahaha

Congrats on the pips, looking forward to seeing chicks!!
pop.gif

woot.gif
PIPS !!!

The ducks that are in my neighbors yard. Trying to rescue them and give them a home.

Cadbury the RIR

NoName Silkie

Pic of Fritos toes (also a silkie)

Peepers the Silkie
All chicks are two weeks old from Ideal. Ducks are a case of abandonment so we are gonna sell some of the RIRs to make room to keep the ducks in a safe place. Feel free to PM about them.

Hooray! We've got week old BCM chicks, but ours were shipped in. Only six months to a year and I'll be hatching chocolate eggs!
lau.gif
Congrats on the pips!

welcome-byc.gif

Also came to say...

The ducks that are in my neighbors yard. Trying to rescue them and give them a home.

Cadbury the RIR

NoName Silkie

Pic of Fritos toes (also a silkie)

Peepers the Silkie
All chicks are two weeks old from Ideal. Ducks are a case of abandonment so we are gonna sell some of the RIRs to make room to keep the ducks in a safe place. Feel free to PM about them.

Sweet pics...
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom