North Carolina

I'm doing ok... Almost through with my divorce. Lost my coop, but kept my flock! We are survivors! Just last week after 11 1/2 months I was able to go get all my personal possessions from the house. Sadly she moved out and neglected the mortgage, so it's going to be the banks soon. What a WASTE!!! Guess that's life, for some.
Here's a taste of the future for my next coop. This is a potting shed I'm building.
gate4uge.jpg

One day!!!
Hope all of you are doing well!
The buck bunny is for my buddy. He lost his silver fox buck two weeks ago. Very sad. His ladies are In need of a new man ASAP!
Peace

I'm doing ok... Almost through with my divorce. Lost my coop, but kept my flock! We are survivors! Just last week after 11 1/2 months I was able to go get all my personal possessions from the house. Sadly she moved out and neglected the mortgage, so it's going to be the banks soon. What a WASTE!!! Guess that's life, for some.
Here's a taste of the future for my next coop. This is a potting shed I'm building.
gate4uge.jpg

One day!!!
Hope all of you are doing well!
The buck bunny is for my buddy. He lost his silver fox buck two weeks ago. Very sad. His ladies are In need of a new man ASAP!
Peace

:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom