North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Anyone else with allergies being hit hard this week?? I feel like a truck ran over my head today... And i took my allergy meds! I'm blaming the wind.

Woot! Just placed an order for some BBS Wheaten Ameraucanas from http://www.onceinabluemoonfarmstead.com/ ! So excited!!

If anyone wants to add on I can email to see if it can be done. These should be shipped on the 24th so let me know.

wee.gif

I had a minorca before, someone thought she was a roo, and she was with roo chicks, I knew she was a female and chose her, she would follow me every where and always wanted to know what I was doing.

This one is definitely a roo. He's had a big red comb, rooster stance, feathering, etc practically since he got here (he was 1-2 weeks old at the time). He's pretty awesome though, if he stays bantam sized, we might keep him.

Last edited:

I had another broody take over about 5 days ago. She's way better at staying on the eggs. Today is day 21. Hopefully something soon.....
BTW the hen with the limp is fine now. After a few days she was using the leg and is now walking normal.

Back
Top Bottom