North Idaho / Eastern Washington

I had another broody take over about 5 days ago. She's way better at staying on the eggs. Today is day 21. Hopefully something soon..... BTW the hen with the limp is fine now. After a few days she was using the leg and is now walking normal.
How exciting!!! I hope i end up with a broody this summer!!!!!

Woot! Just placed an order for some BBS Wheaten Ameraucanas from http://www.onceinabluemoonfarmstead.com/ ! So excited!!

If anyone wants to add on I can email to see if it can be done. These should be shipped on the 24th so let me know.

:weee
what does BBS mean? i cked out/t site, very beautiful birds. cant get any more birds @ this time. my coops r full, maybe next yr, if u order again? thanks for sharing.

Does anyone in cda have any fertile hatching eggs for sale? Doesnt matter if they are mixed breeds. My dads buff orpington is broody for a couple days now. So he would like to put some eggs under her. Maybe like 6-8 eggs.
Dont think he wants to spend too much.
Waiting to hear back from a farm up the road to see if she will sell us any.
But in case she doesnt have any available figured i would check here.
I could come to cda for them. We are about 45 min east of cda.
Anyway let me know if anyone has anything and how much! Thanks :)
Also does anyone sell duck eggs for eating? We would like to try some. Have had them before but its been a while.

Does anyone in cda have any fertile hatching eggs for sale? Doesnt matter if they are mixed breeds. My dads buff orpington is broody for a couple days now. So he would like to put some eggs under her. Maybe like 6-8 eggs.
Dont think he wants to spend too much.
Waiting to hear back from a farm up the road to see if she will sell us any.
But in case she doesnt have any available figured i would check here.
I could come to cda for them. We are about 45 min east of cda.
Anyway let me know if anyone has anything and how much! Thanks :)
Also does anyone sell duck eggs for eating? We would like to try some. Have had them before but its been a while.

Yes to both! I usually sell my eggs for 3.00 a dz for eating, but they are very fertile with a 98% hatch rate. I will give you a great price, free!! They are mixed breed as we discussed before. I have a few duck eggs I will give you to try. We only use them for baking. I am pretty sure there is two or three in the fridge now. I can be in CDA tmr to meet with both kinds of eggs. Do you still have my number? Just call after 8am please.

Last edited:
Yes to both! I usually sell my eggs for 3.00 a dz for eating, but they are very fertile with a 98% hatch rate. I will give you a great price, free!! They are mixed breed as we discussed before. I have a few duck eggs I will give you to try. We only use them for baking. I am pretty sure there is two or three in the fridge now. I can be in CDA tmr to meet with both kinds of eggs. Do you still have my number? Just call after 8am please.

Wow thanks so much for the offer! I dont think i have your number so i sent you a pm. Talk to you soon! Thanks so much! :)

Back
Top Bottom