North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Set all the eggs!
LOL NOOOOOOO! I do not need a bunch of mixed breeds running around again. I finally got rid of the last bunch! I wish I had some purebred eggs, but I had to put the Roos in a bachelor pad to keep them from fighting till my breeding pens get finished. So I think a dozen might work.

Hello Ladies & Gent... I have been very busy w/ducklings and chicks and other fun stuff. Looks like y'all have been busy too w/all your cute babies.
There are so many beautiful birds. wish i had room for more. It has been hot here for the past 2 days... yikes. it's that time of yr again.
Can you tell me what Chickens are the ones that mostlikely go Broody? Mine are not broody, yet. My seabright is the only one who has gone broody.
Well, i pray for peace, love, acceptance and understanding for everyone...
Have a Great Summer!!

Just wanted to put it out there again, that I will be in CD'A public library today at 2:00 pm by the computers.(I am rarely in spokane/CD'A area) I was hoping I could get some hatching eggs from someone who might want to be generous and want a chicken visit. I have given some fun eggs to people in the area before, I am just looking to get mutt eggs, surprises and to freshen my coop. Thanks wish I could see you all. Nikki.

Just wanted to put it out there again, that I will be in CD'A public library today at 2:00 pm by the computers.(I am rarely in spokane/CD'A area) I was hoping I could get some hatching eggs from someone who might want to be generous and want a chicken visit. I have given some fun eggs to people in the area before, I am just looking to get mutt eggs, surprises and to freshen my coop. Thanks wish I could see you all. Nikki.

Ahhhh man!!! I am working my 12hr dayshift today and tmr! I would love to visit with you and bring some eggs. I hope to get out your way soon. Have a great visit in CDA

LOL NOOOOOOO! I do not need a bunch of mixed breeds running around again. I finally got rid of the last bunch! I wish I had some purebred eggs, but I had to put the Roos in a bachelor pad to keep them from fighting till my breeding pens get finished. So I think a dozen might work.
My only pure eggs are being sat on by Blueberry.

I wish I traveled that way more often, I would come visit you!

Well I'll be at the CD'A library today at 2:00 by the computers ..Thanks for letting me know either way.
hu.gif

Last edited:
Chicks are hatching today at my parents!! Our eggs we got from uglyfoot. We put 10 under her and today is day 21. My husband just rode over to see if he could see or hear anything and he could hear little baby chirps. I will post a picture later. I will be going over after work! Unless I get a break inbetween to go see lol. I cant wait!

hi Nikki, i saw ur earlier post but didnt understand what ur were implying? i guess i could of asked you. anyway, i live 1hr south of CDA & only drive up there for shopping 2x's month. i would love to meet you & give you all the eggs you want, i have tons. would you like me to mail some to you?
my chickens are bacyard mix, LH, NH, AM & WCBP. let me know

Back
Top Bottom