North Idaho / Eastern Washington

So I got a single "barnevelder" to hatch from the person on the east coast. He sent 2 dozen eggs crappily wrapped. The eggs were barely even considered brown. The chick is cute hands fuzzy, but doesn't really have the chipmunk markings... But the mobile app won't let me upload the pic.... Sigh.

Let's try it differently...

So I got a single "barnevelder" to hatch from the person on the east coast. He sent 2 dozen eggs crappily wrapped. The eggs were barely even considered brown. The chick is cute hands fuzzy, but doesn't really have the chipmunk markings... But the mobile app won't let me upload the pic.... Sigh.
The mobile app hasn't been letting me upload for a while. It sucks.

Let's try it differently...

Chickie has the face of a barnevelder. Maybe it is missing some modifiers or something.

The mobile app hasn't been letting me upload for a while. It sucks.

Chickie has the face of a barnevelder. Maybe it is missing some modifiers or something. 

Well that's good to hear. May turn out to be poorly laced or something, or maybe not pure. Who knows.

I need the help of my peeps!! I have a chance to get some Silkied Ameraucana eggs. I am bidding on a benifit facebook page for a family in need. So far I have bid $150.00 which is my limit. I just got out bid at $200.00!

I would love it if you all could help out, to raise more money by Sunday 7pm. If we win I will share the chicks that hatch. The donater says it will be more than a dz eggs.
Here is the link to the page. If you have time please read their story. Maybe join in and bid on some eggs or chicks!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1715495295392964/

Thank you!

Shari

Our eggs from uglyfoot hatched! There are 6 of them! One blonde one is under the mom in these pics so you can only see 5. But all look great and started hatching yesterday morning and were already out eating today.

Back
Top Bottom