North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Pics
Can't do it on Sundays at 2pm cause I go to church. How about Saturday, 2pm in Spokane? Just asking.

That would work for me as well but not sure about the others. I'm pretty flexible on weekends.
That would work for me too. Saturday would need to be spokane or spokane valley, Sunday would suit a venture into Idaho better. Even later in the afternoon around 4 or so.

I am working the next 4 Saturdays and Sundays. I am on Graveyard the 1st and 3rd weeks so those I could do an afternoon meeting in either Spokane or Coeur d Alene. A month from now I have weekends off. I could do a weeknight also. Not sure if that will work for Goofychickens being a school age chicken lover. Any thoughts?
OK cool . so I've written a short story to the editor of Backyard Poultry he says he'll try to get it published. Should I bring a copy of it, maybe?
I would love to see it also.

I am working the next 4 Saturdays and Sundays. I am on Graveyard the 1st and 3rd weeks so those I could do an afternoon meeting in either Spokane or Coeur d Alene. A month from now I have weekends off. I could do a weeknight also. Not sure if that will work for Goofychickens being a school age chicken lover. Any thoughts?

We could plan it on your next weekend off?

We could plan it on your next weekend off?

I am a SAHM so I probably have the most wiggle room to my schedule, during the weekdays I'm free from 11:30 to 3 or 5 and Saturday all day as long as it's in Spokane. Sundays I can do Idaho places that are close to Rathdrum.

So @UGLYFOOT when is your next day off?

Back
Top Bottom