North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Hi,any particular place on the Washington forums to ask about rehoming chickens , My sister in law has a banty phoenix rooster she needs to rehome she is disabled and is having a hard time training him he is about one year old. She loves him very much but he's to much for her to handle. She lives in Kennewick Wa.? Any help here apriciated.

Hi,any particular place on the Washington forums to ask about rehoming chickens , My sister in law has a banty phoenix rooster she needs to rehome she is disabled and is having a hard time training him he is about one year old. She loves him very much but he's to much for her to handle. She lives in Kennewick Wa.? Any help here apriciated.
Oh man, I wish I could take him. I would post him on Facebook or any of the WA threads, have pics handy too. Do you know what color he is?

How about a replacement egg for eating? My husband won't mind if I share, as long as it doesn't cut into his breakfast!
1f60a.png
I don't know how the egg hatching thing works, we aren't set up to incubate. Just let me know when you will be passing by my area and I will make sure not to refrigerate the potential kids
1f414.png

I can certainly trade for eating eggs! I would like 6 also when you get some. Country lovin got there first so I will get mine after.
Uglyfoot, I have two, 10 month old pure lavender orpingtons pullet hens laying pink eggs, I would trade for more Ayam, and or Serama eggs.
Do you mean the hens or eggs? If eggs do you have them separate from the rest of the flock with a pure roo?
I am working on the Ayam Cemani chick or egg and Serama thing now. I am hoping to get some Serama eggs in the near future, but her hens are taking a bit of a break right now, they laid good all winter.

Got some new chickies this weekend! We got two australorp, two buff orpingtons, and two speckled sussex. I also have several in the incubator due to hatch this coming weekend. Question: these new ones will be maybe a week and a half younger than the ones I just got. Can I put them together or should I wait a few days?

Back
Top Bottom