North Idaho / Eastern Washington

And if you are grounded, your husband must not be keeping an eye on your toys.  Mine is spying on my incubators daily.  I think that he might be counting the eggs.  I was almost able to 'sneak' 3 Ameraucanas from Chelsea into the brooder yesterday but he noticed that they were white and a little bigger than the two silvers already in the brooder. lol

Sorry! Let me know when you're expecting to hatch next and I can try to synchronize.

From my Easter hatch along, I have some blues (split to white). I haven't really looked at them to differentiate genders yet, but I'm sure I have a few cockerels. Otherwise I have some splash cockerels as well.

Looking for good quality Australorp chicks or hatching eggs.

Same for bantam cochin: partridge, calico, silver penciled

Coturnix quail available in the Yakima, WA area. Pharaoh, Italian, Tuxedo, silvers

various ages and prices available.

Mary

I will have 3 roosters that we can do. Unless someone wants a black copper maran rooster. The chicks are 6 weeks old today. Just need to know where we are going to meet. We can meet at my house if people are ok with driving out here. @UGLYFOOT I am interested in one of your barnevelder roosters if you are willing to sell any, the other barnevelder rooster started attacking me and is no longer living. @Saris is incubating mine for me because I have eggs in the incubator already.

I'm okay with driving out to your place. I want to see your fluffy butts!

Back
Top Bottom