North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Funny how I see aim not the only one that vanished for a while. Congrats on the pregnancy! That is fabulous news.
Shortly after I met you all at the pizza factory in post falls, I found out I was pregnant too...and I wasn't suppose to be able to get pregnant. He was born Aug 11th
Jeffery Randall

Well congratulations!!! What breeds of pullets will you be selling?

OH MY GOSH! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Funny how I see aim not the only one that vanished for a while. Congrats on the pregnancy! That is fabulous news.
Shortly after I met you all at the pizza factory in post falls, I found out I was pregnant too...and I wasn't suppose to be able to get pregnant. He was born Aug 11th
Jeffery Randall

Thanks all! I am still making decisions, but for sure a pair of welsummers, a pair of easter eggers, a pair of naked necks, a black and grey pullet (no idea what she is), and a few others, but haven't made final decisions yet. Also have a banty naked neck rooster that I'd like to rehome if I sell the nakeds.

Jeffery Randall
Jeffery Randall

Wahoo! That is incredible! CONGRATS!

Jeffery Randall

Congratulations. He is soooo adorable!!!!!!

You ate your pictures!!! how did they taste? tee hee... Im glad you and your flock are doing well. nice to hear from you and some of the other ladies.
Saris helped me with my LO project. I am set w/ hens & roosters, i have not put them in the breeding pen yet, i am not ready for more chickens right now.
take care

Lol, here's a picture I didn't eat :)

C, those are some beautiful clean eggs. what are they in? my chickens have the normal/usual wooden boxes and lately they kick all the straw, or shavings or grass hay, whatever i put in there they kick out.
any good ideas for me & my chickens?

Well, I will be downsizing the flock a fair amount. Just found out I'm pregnant and want to cut back on the ducks, turkeys and chickens.

Selling all 4 of my Narragansetts, several ducks hens, and several pullets/hens. Message me if interested.
WOOOO Congrats!!!!
Jeffery Randall
That's awesome!!!! He's a cutie!!!!

Back
Top Bottom