Northern California Meet Up/Chicken Swap - Sunday October 10th!

Almost forgot, huge Door prize!

Wynette is donating a 12+ Jersey Giant, Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock, or Olive Egger hatching eggs with a ship date of early April 2011!!!

Quote:
th.gif

Quote:
Nice work on the door prizes! Wowie!

My mom can't believe she came all the way from FL to see me and is now being dragged...er, I mean, "getting the groovy opportunity" to come to a Chicken Picnic with me!

Life is good!
cool.png

Quote:
th.gif
th.gif

ETA: Cheryl, you must have some amazing power of persuasion!
The two feed stores that I called said they weren't able to make a donation, (San Leandro & Hayward) I have a feeling it's because they're both smaller, lower volume stores that don't do as much business as the others in the outer reaches of the Bay Area.

Oh well.
hu.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
th.gif
th.gif

The two feed stores that I called said they weren't able to make a donation, (San Leandro & Hayward) I have a feeling it's because they're both smaller, lower volume stores that don't do as much business as the others in the outer reaches of the Bay Area.

Oh well.
hu.gif

no worries, it's just really positioning the event as a marketing opportunity for them to new clients. That's why I'm in marketing! thanks

Quote:
th.gif
th.gif

Oh well.
hu.gif

no worries, it's just really positioning the event as a marketing opportunity for them to new clients. That's why I'm in marketing! thanks

I'll leave it to the professional!
tongue.png

Are you excited about tomorrow?
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom