Not sure about the breed of your chicken(s)? Click here!

Pics
a lot of barnyard mixes,my roosters are BSO,brahma,part la fleche,and a lot of mixes the hens are god knows what,sorry for not being helpful..
I understand. I think it would probably be easier to identify some of the unknown parents (if you have pictures of them) then I can work my way down to your cockerel. :)
Do you have any hens with barring or a crest? I doubt the brahmas are the father (wrong comb and I would expect feathered legs). Not sure about the la fleche mix.
My first thought on his breed was legbar mix, due to the comb (any breed with a v-comb, like polish or la fleches, often create double single combs or single combs with side sprigs when crossed to single combed breeds) and the slight crest and barring. Do you have any hens or roosters that look like this? (Cream legbars from the internet)
Screenshot_20200122-160455~2.jpg

I can tell you what breed or mix of breeds you have. All you have to do is post some pictures and tell me where you got your chicken(s).

Preferred pictures would be a standing side profile, a picture of the legs and feet (if not included in the side profile), and a picture of the comb (if it's not a single comb).

I would also prefer that you only post chickens that are older than 12 weeks. I can try with younger chicks, but sometimes it's impossible to know at that age.

I would be happy to tell you how I came to my conclusions. If you're wondering about your chicken's sex, I can help with that, too!
I was given these hens by a friend so i can't tell you where they are originally from. They have single combs.

Attachments

• received_444672546408770.jpeg
    received_444672546408770.jpeg
    695.5 KB · Views: 19
  • received_874707679599265.jpeg
    received_874707679599265.jpeg
    681.3 KB · Views: 18
View attachment 1857837 View attachment 1857833 View attachment 1857835 View attachment 1857836 View attachment 1857832 Hi, I have 5 3 week old bantam chicks and I have no clue what breed they are. They are all different. Thanks for the help.
@nebulathechicken do you have updated pictures of these chicks?
She's pretty! Looks like she did get some of the d'anver patterning.
I was given these hens by a friend so i can't tell you where they are originally from. They have single combs.
All hens and roosters in those pictures are mixes with some cream legbar in their background.

Back
Top Bottom