Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or A Cockerel? Click Here!

Pics
Rooster SLW?

I have a couple of sweet 4 week old chicks that I can't figure out whether they are a pullet or cockerel? Any ideas?

Also, thoughts on whether this is a cuckoo maran or barred rock?

Buff Silkie

I would say that that is a cuckoo maran, and it looks like a pullet. The silkie kind of looks like a rooster to me but I have never had silkies before, so I'm not sure how good I am at guessing their genders.

I have a couple of sweet 4 week old chicks that I can't figure out whether they are a pullet or cockerel? Any ideas? Also, thoughts on whether this is a cuckoo maran or barred rock? Buff Silkie
I would say that that is a cuckoo maran, and it looks like a pullet. The silkie kind of looks like a rooster to me but I have never had silkies before, so I'm not sure how good I am at guessing their genders.
X2

Hi, these pekin frizzle are 4.5 weeks old. Any idea on sex.
Pekin frizzle no.1

Pekin frizzle number 2

Also this 4.5 week polish

Silkie 4.5 weeks

Thank you so much. Any idea of sex?

Okay...I know it is probably too early to be obsessed about this, but I feel pretty certain that I know the answer. I just wanted to hear other's opinions :) These two Silver Laced Wyandotte chicks are almost three weeks old. One only has little tiny t-rex wings, and almost nothing else, other than fuzz. Also...is that a bit of pink?

Oh! I meant to add this picture of the second chick, Flower!
Okay...I know it is probably too early to be obsessed about this, but I feel pretty certain that I know the answer. I just wanted to hear other's opinions :) These two Silver Laced Wyandotte chicks are almost three weeks old. One only has little tiny t-rex wings, and almost nothing else, other than fuzz. Also...is that a bit of pink?

Back
Top Bottom