Chica
Tiny
Gracie
George
Dusty
Li'l Red

7 weeks of age.
What kind of chick is tiny?

Tiny is a Silver Duckwing Old English Game Bantam. Already feathering out so pretty :)

The salmon colored feathers on her shoulder indicate female for SDW. :)

ETA but by 7 weeks she should have more salmon color on her chest and her wings are a bit dark for SDW, and legs should be lighter, so she may have a little mix in her background. She's beautiful though! They are my favorites. :)

Last edited:
Very cute I have a Bantam mix chick I don't know her breed and she looks a lot like tiny

It'll be fun to see how she comes out - that's at least half the fun, I think!
Tiny came in a mixed bunch from Cackle Hatchery. I'm relying a lot on this community with breed and sexing, and all the little tips and tricks, not to mention that every time something freaks me out, I can find a thread about it - calming me down while also showing me I am not alone.

The salmon colored feathers on her shoulder indicate female for SDW. :)

ETA but by 7 weeks she should have more salmon color on her chest and her wings are a bit dark for SDW, so she may have a little mix in her background. She's beautiful though! They are my favorites. :)

She's about 5 weeks I know she's a mix her sibs are black and gray she was the only one with her colors hiding somewhere on her she also has red coming in I just have no idea she's so beautiful

Watson her grey sib with 5 toes

Sherlock her black sib I'm fairly sure all three are pullets

It'll be fun to see how she comes out - that's at least half the fun, I think!
Tiny came in a mixed bunch from Cackle Hatchery. I'm relying a lot on this community with breed and sexing, and all the little tips and tricks, not to mention that every time something freaks me out, I can find a thread about it - calming me down while also showing me I am not alone.
Lol yeah I've had that happen watching them grow is the fun hence why it didn't matter if they were mixes I'm just curious they're so pretty

Back
Top Bottom