Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Anyone want to take a guess on these two chicks? Hen or roo?

I'm guessing cockerels but how old and what breed are they?

It's too early to be sure, but those pink wattles make me think you are right.  And it sure is standing up like a boy.   Males will get solid dark red on the wings. 

Thank you... The chick is pretty much in that upright stance all the time. I really hope it's not a roo... I can't have them in my city. How long until I can be sure?

Alright we rearranged some names because bonding have gone better for some... My roommate bonds very well with them as do my niece and nephew and well the chickens choose who they bond to lol... We also have our three additions and on Monday we will have three more beauties. We have also had our losses with two young chicks which happens so here's recent pics with updated names.

Chick pile lol always how I find them in the morning I've gotten another cage so they're more spread out

Big chicks learning the art of roosting while waiting for finished predator proof coop and run

Now names and pics :lol:

Arya her new name suits her so much I love my baby she's such a lovely little adventurer
Easter Egger

Sansa another change but with her beautiful red main and stron lady like attitude I couldn't help it I love my EEs

Sherlock
Bantam mix

Cersei lol taking Jons old name suits her she's quite fierce
Bantam mix

Watson our little guy with an extra toe on each foot
Bantam mix

Sir Jamie lol had to give up Arya when we learned she was a he and he abandoned me for my roommate who he adores lol
D'ueccle bantam

The ever so beautiful Daenerys
Old English Game mix

Jon Snow he's such a lover but such a but lol
Old English Game mix

Lady Checov loves caring for the baby chicks
Cochin Bantam

Miss Han Solo misses Chewie who is happy in a new home but she gets by helping look after the babies
Cochin Bantam

Aang
Gold Laced Wyandotte

Midnight aka Godzilla
Black Australorp

Appa
Gold Laced Wyandotte

Avalon
Easter Egger

Nimue
Easter Egger

Jamie (from outlander)
Speckled Sussex

Claire
Speckled Sussex

Dana Scully
Buff Orpington

Dana Scully
Buff Orpington

Howl
Partridge Cochin

Sophie
Partridge Cochin

We also have 2 Rhode Island Reds named Kirk and Spock no pics yet will soon

We lost both Calcifer and Chai Chai this week I'm fairly sure it was coccidiosis so all chicks are being treated

Back
Top Bottom