Nova Scotians cluck here!

Hello fellow Nova Scotians!

Are you all getting dumped on by this snowstorm too? So much for thinking spring was on its way.

I'm located outside of Oxford. That is between Truro and Amherst and I'm also near Pugwash, if anyone is familiar with this area.

We have silkies, and we have 40 buff orpingtons going in the incubator this week. I've also got black autralorps, speckled sussex and silver laced wyandottes coming in June!

Is there anyone in Nova Scotia, or in southern New Brunswick who has any purebred chanteclers for sale. My aunt and uncle are looking for some and it's too expensive to order from Performance Poultry.

Thanks and enjoy the snow!

The storm seems to be over here... I think. The skies are still pretty ominous. Did you try Circle Pond Farm in Chester for Purebred Birds?

Circle Pond doesn't have Chanteclers. Wish they did. Anyone else have any Chanteclers for sale in this area (Nova Scotia, southern New Brunswick)....or hatching eggs for sale?

Thanks!

I'm getting mine from Performance Poultry in May. Ended up buying lots of birds because of the high shipping charges, and the fact that the shipping is the same for 25 or 40

Quote:
Hi fjorddreamer
I may have some partridge chantelcer eggs or chicks available towards the end of June. I am located just outside of Moncton NB.
If you are interested you can email me: [email protected]

Thanks
Nicole
smile.png

Hey Nova Scotians!! Happy to see a few local people on here:D I am in Wittenburg between Middle Musq. and Stewiacke.

I have Cuckoo Marans- 2 roosters and 3 hens & 5 week old chicks, also have 3 Salmon Faverolle hens.

Any of you know of any Cuckoo Marans around theses parts?? Looking for some new blood for my growing flock.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom