Nurture Right 360 Incubator Okay?

Just wanted to add this for you to identify if your transformers are same type. View the labels on them. I took these out of my drawer to show the difference. Note that the low voltage end plug is same on both transformers.

12 Volts AC.
12vac.PNG

12 Volts DC.
12vdc.PNG

Plugs are same, with insignificant difference of "STRAIGHT vs 90° "
plug.PNG

Thanks @cavemanrich you helped me fix it. I looked at my power packs and they didn’t match in terms of amps (5a vs .5a). They didn’t specify AC or DC but where the output amps were different I figure that’s good enough explanation as to why the replacement cord didn’t work.

What fixed it was me thinking about what you said about it being “an open” then examining the male jack and then comparing it to other male jack from other cords. Apparently it has a rod inside that has to contact rods inside of the female port. It looked like the male rod wasn’t bent right inside the male jack so I used an oring pick to rebend the rod where I guessed it should be. And viola, it worked.

Thanks again!

I want to preface this emailed response I received from Harris Farms with the fact that it was information originally given to a lady that couldn’t get her incubator to turn at all. Some information may be applicable or none.

Two possible reasons cause this issue:

1) customer didn’t operate correctly

this customer said “the turner doesn't respond when I press the + or - once”, she need to press the + and - at that same time instead of only press + or only press -

2) cold room temperature casue egg tuner motor ’s inside motor oil viscosity increase when in this case sometimes will prevent the motor from rolling smoothly

the solution is put the incubator in a room with temp not lower than 70F and plug the incubator into power to run for 6~8 hours to warm the inside egg turner, after that, motor can rolling smoothly.

So please tell this customer to following below steps:

1) ensure the romm temperature where the incubator located not lower than 70F

2) ensure the egg turner plug being pushed fully home in the socket located on the back of the top cover

3) close the incubator (do not remove the incubator top part from the bottom) and then plug the incubator into power to run for 6~8 hours

4) then test run the egg turner by press the “+” and ”-“ once at the same time (not just press “+” or “-“, you need to press these two buttons at the same time, and if you operate correctly, will have feedback sound “BEEP…..”)

Each time you press + and - to test run the egg turner, the egg turner will run for 5 seconds; in normal working condition, the egg turner will run for 5 seconds every 60 minutes to turn eggs around 180 degrees.
Mine still does not turn. I've tried everything. Its my second run. Help.

Does anybody know how to add another day to the countdown? I started the incubator 24 hrs before adding eggs and now I don't know how to add the extra day..

Does anybody know how to add another day to the countdown? I started the incubator 24 hrs before adding eggs and now I don't know how to add the extra day..
Hold the menu button, it'll beep and flash the temperature, press it again and the day countdown will flash and you can use the + or - sighs to adjust.

Back
Top Bottom