Nurture Right 360 Incubator Okay?

IMG_20180221_224820.jpg

Surruhhh, nice picture. Thank you for posting it.
Today is my day 7. I candled 8 eggs. They look beautiful and have the same development as the eggs in the IncuView. :D ...I am pleased with the NR360 so far. Humidity has been very consistent. I like that they have the candle light on it, but I do prefer the other one I have. If I didn't have the other one, the one on the NR360 would still have shown me some growth and activity, but less clear than my other one. I can see air cell with my other one much more clearly.

Surruhhh, nice picture. Thank you for posting it.
Today is my day 7. I candled 8 eggs. They look beautiful and have the same development as the eggs in the IncuView. :D ...I am pleased with the NR360 so far. Humidity has been very consistent. I like that they have the candle light on it, but I do prefer the other one I have. If I didn't have the other one, the one on the NR360 would still have shown me some growth and activity, but less clear than my other one. I can see air cell with my other one much more clearly.

I was actually thinking a different candler would be good. I do love that it's there that helped on Day 3 when I was worried about an egg.

So far I am loving it! It's my first time hatching so I was nervous! The temp/humidity seem to be staying really accurate. I did have a power outage today!! It lasted an hour so I covered it while it was out and it only dropped 1 degree THANK GOODNESS!

I will be excited to see how our hatch rate is! Best hatching! :)

I wonder if placing a small rubber gasket, similar to what would be on the inside of a garden hose connection, on the top of the candle light would help give a clearer view. My son is coming over tonight. I may give it a try if we have something suitable in the garage. He will know where to look. I think that's what makes my other one give a better view.

Back
Top Bottom