Ny-chicken-lover chickenstock '17

Just grabbing the second post so I can put in lists again if everyone wants :)

I will hopefully have Isabella leghorns, black and lavender silkies, and of course ayam cemanis. Will also have easter eggers, naked necks, and frizzles.

Oooo, Isabelle leghorns are pretty. I may need to get an egg variety pack from you, although I'm not sure hubby can handle another "abomination" (aka naked neck). But he's cute!

Oooo, Isabelle leghorns are pretty. I may need to get an egg variety pack from you, although I'm not sure hubby can handle another "abomination" (aka naked neck). But he's cute!

I love NNs, they are adorable! I should snap another picture of my little juvenile who's going to be one of my egg flock roosters.

The Isabelles are gorgeous and I got really lucky and have a breeding cockerel who doesn't have wing patch. They're hard to get at the moment - wing patch made its way into just about every line of them. So hopefully I won't be seeing it pop up in any offspring.

I love NNs, they are adorable! I should snap another picture of my little juvenile who's going to be one of my egg flock roosters.

The Isabelles are gorgeous and I got really lucky and have a breeding cockerel who doesn't have wing patch. They're hard to get at the moment - wing patch made its way into just about every line of them. So hopefully I won't be seeing it pop up in any offspring.

My NN is the one hatched from your chicken stock eggs! He is blue/lav with barring that has gotten more pronounced. The AC cross roo I think will be the next flock leader. Already bigger than the older Spitzhauben.

My NN is the one hatched from your chicken stock eggs! He is blue/lav with barring that has gotten more pronounced. The AC cross roo I think will be the next flock leader. Already bigger than the older Spitzhauben.

He sounds gorgeous! You should post a picture of him!

Here's a not great picture of my Isabelle cockerel:

@Metella I can't post pictures. I have no clue what I will have.
1f606.png
so far it's spitztrolorps and spitz×rir. And a crazy mix of God only knows what. Oh and meaties either babies, processed or ready to process. Plus turkey's and what ever else.

Back
Top Bottom