NY chicken lover!!!!

Rancher - sending good luck wishes to you!

Ok, so we have had chickens go missing, has anyone sold/given one away and it came back? I really think I had only two RIR hens after selling a bunch this summer and this weekend there were 3! Did I sell anyone a RIR this summer and it disappeared? Please PM me if it is yours. (She is very pretty
big_smile.png
)

Quote:
Homing chickens! Neat!
lol.png

Ginny, I thought of that when I was chasing Buford's butt through the coop. "Here I am saying that you're good boys, and then you try to call me out? Stupid thing!" This is the one whose sickle feathers are missing. Obviously he's overcompensating!

My waitress at Dino Bar-b-q has chickens. 29 rescued chickens. I told her about this place and all of you. She'll be looking us up.

I really want some Sumantras. Oh well, maybe in the spring.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
on both! Your waitress and of course SUMATRA"S! Mine are constant entertainment. I even have a broody this time of year. Crazy girl.....
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Homing chickens! Neat!
lol.png

Ginny, I thought of that when I was chasing Buford's butt through the coop. "Here I am saying that you're good boys, and then you try to call me out? Stupid thing!" This is the one whose sickle feathers are missing. Obviously he's overcompensating!

Yeah, it's like saying " my dog doesn't bite" Oh well, at least he got what you body language said. Maybe it will stick with him!

Quote:
The ones we did we just roasted in the oven. There is a difference in flavor from the ones in the store. Home grown is yummier (is that a word?). Anyway, didn't try any special recepies as we wanted the full flavor of the chicken to compare on our first birds.
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom