NY chicken lover!!!!

I think I saw one tick this past summer on my cat...dog is getting too old to run off, and kids would rather play video games than play in the woods now that they are older.

Quote:
Tab, I hope they turn up in one piece!

me too
fl.gif

Me three,

Rancher

DH went down to check things out and both turned up when it was full dark. I guess they have my DH's sense of timing, late for everything. I feel much better now that they are safely shut back into the coop.
ya.gif

The babies are delaware silver ameraucana cross. We realized they are sex linked by their coloring. I like EE's they are so interesting and pretty.

Tab's chicken obsession :

DH went down to check things out and both turned up when it was full dark. I guess they have my DH's sense of timing, late for everything. I feel much better now that they are safely shut back into the coop.
ya.gif

The babies are delaware silver ameraucana cross. We realized they are sex linked by their coloring. I like EE's they are so interesting and pretty.

thumbsup.gif

I loved my guineas - I had 17 of them! They weren't mean and roosted with the chickens. They looved those chickens - we built a separate guinea coop that we planned to put waaaay far away from any houses but those birds would not have it. If you've ever heard a flock of distressed guineas you know you'll do whatever they want. LOL. I had to sell them when they all decided my front lawn was the place to be - very close to my neighbors. Argh! Coop would open and they'd stand on the front lawn hollering.

Good thing was after they left, I figured I could get away with a rooster or two if I managed to not get complaints with the guineas.
smile.png

A video of when they were teenagers:

Yep, there's a few chickens in there.
smile.png

Last edited:
Tab's chicken obsession :

ya.gif

yippiechickie.gif
yay!!!!!!!​

Back
Top Bottom