How Much for the Paint Hatching Eggs? Would you Post
Photos of your Paint adults. Regards, Aria

Hi All,
   I have several young cockerals that need new homes:
               1-  Splash EE
               2-  Lavender EE's
               several Black EE's
              1-  Barred EE
 These cockerals are from my pure Ameracauna Roos  (1- Splash, 1- Lavender ) over my EE hens

1- White Legbar    (non-crested)
              1- Barred Crested Legbar  (not sure of the proper name for his coloring )
 These are from shipped eggs, they were used to fill the carton

1- Bantam Cochin  (project color)  looks like a combination of Columbian + Splash

If anyone is interested in any of these, let me know and I will post pics.    

Well now I might be interested in the Splash EE or the cochin, you got pics?   

I noticed a month or so ago that my head chicken, Bandit, had some "curly" feathers on her chest. Some days she would have a few, some days none. They are generally around the same place. Then I started noticing she's more skittish and less likely to squat for me than usual. Generally she's the one who likes my attention the most. She has always been a reliable layer, and continues to lay, though I think a bit less than she was. I started to wonder a week or so ago if she might be molting, but now I'm wondering if she's picking her own chest feathers?? She was the one I noticed had a bare belly last fall/winter. She has never been broody, which is what a few of you said it might be a sign of then. But now I'm wondering if she's just neurotically picking her own feathers, maybe?
It's definitely not another one of the chickens doing it... And I've never seen her actually doing it. Any thoughts or ideas on possibly getting her to stop?
They are all on starter/grower fermented feed until the pullets start laying, but they have free choice oyster shells and crushed egg shells.

Back
Top Bottom