Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

She is the most realistic character on the show.

Michonne is the best character on the show, and she barely talks...Rick is second.

... and if I wanted realism I'd watch the news, but that's too scary for me.

(Nothing personal, I'm just trying to keep this thread going until the show comes back.) ;)

Last edited:
Michonne is the best character on the show, and she barely talks...Rick is second.

... and if I wanted realism I'd watch the news, but that's too scary for me.

(Nothing personal, I'm just trying to keep this thread going until the show comes back.)
wink.png
Michonne is my favouraite now that Andrea is dead, Rick is second and Maggie is third. The rest of the characters come in between some were, then at the back Daryl, Carol and Beth. Put them in any order you like, I just really don't like them!

Don't agree have to side with tallchickmagnet on this one michonne is excellent and a hardcore character and daryl's cool cause he doesn't say alot but takes care of buisness!But this is why the show is cool because there's alot of personalities and likable characters.

Don't agree have to side with tallchickmagnet on this one michonne is excellent and a hardcore character and daryl's cool cause he doesn't say alot but takes care of buisness!But this is why the show is cool because there's alot of personalities and likable characters.
Where talking about realistic characters, not cool ones.

I like Michonne too. Just wish she would have explained herself more after the gov. eye incident.So many problems occur because people jump to conclusions instead of talking.

Aren't all the live humnan characters realistic? I think their behavior is worse than that of the zombs because they CHOOSE to be cruel to one another.Zombs just do their zomb thing,but the live humans choose to hurt each other for fun or survival. Sadly,that is real life.

I like Michonne too. Just wish she would have explained herself more after the gov. eye incident.So many problems occur because people jump to conclusions instead of talking.

Aren't all the live humnan characters realistic? I think their behavior is worse than that of the zombs because they CHOOSE to be cruel to one another.Zombs just do their zomb thing,but the live humans choose to hurt each other for fun or survival. Sadly,that is real life.
I love Michonne but I don't think she is very realistic. The only characters that I think are is Andrea, Dale, Morgan and Rick.

Aren't all the  live humnan characters realistic?  I think their behavior is worse than that of the zombs because they CHOOSE to be cruel to one another.Zombs just do their zomb thing,but the live humans choose to hurt each other for fun or survival. Sadly,that is real life.

I love Michonne but I don't think she is very realistic. The only characters that I think are is Andrea, Dale, Morgan and Rick.

Michonne is real. I know a girl just like her, except that she is bald. She even carries a sword, in karate class and at tournaments when she does katas/forms. But the attitude is there.

Aren't all the  live humnan characters realistic?  I think their behavior is worse than that of the zombs because they CHOOSE to be cruel to one another.Zombs just do their zomb thing,but the live humans choose to hurt each other for fun or survival. Sadly,that is real life.

Agreed!!!

Michonne is real. I know a girl just like her, except that she is bald. She even carries a sword, in karate class and at tournaments when she does katas/forms. But the attitude is there.
I disagree, she is not realistic at all. It's not about attitude or anything like that either. It's the character herself, do you really expect someone to know that if you chop the zombies arms off and smash in their jaw and put them on chains and wear a cloke will stop other zombies detecting your smell? Do you really expect someone to be able to get herself out of any situation? Do you really expect someone to get as far as Michonne did with a gun wound carrying a basket with no water, then be able to fight zombies and lift her leg up to knock them back. She is really unrealistic.

Who cares wheather it's cool or realistic it's a freaking show based on comics,correct?Also there is know way to know for anybody how realistic it is unless your living in a zombie appocalypse which is doubtful for any of us,it is a "COOL" show regardless of realism!!!

Last edited:
Who cares wheather it's cool or realistic it's a freaking show based on comics,correct?Also there is know way to know for anybody how realistic it is unless your living in a zombie appocalypse which is doubtful for any of us,it is a "COOL" show regardless of realism!!!
It's a bit obvious when a character is realistic or not. Michonne isn't. She might be cool, but she isn't realistic. Same goes for Darryl.

Back
Top Bottom