Yeah, he's on Facebook, the Phasianus Forum. I still have 4 Golden males, 1 2yr old Bianchi male, and a trio of Zerafshan's to sell but other than those I've sold everything I hatched this year.

I talked to him... I'd say about 4 days ago and said he may have a few to sell, but there is a small waiting list and how he only sells a few every 3 years?

He said $1,500= one and for 2= $3,000. I need two, but if not Its not a huge deal, I'll just find some ocellated turkeys from someone else IF I can't get 2 or more from Virgil.

Yea no problem. You trying to get a few too?
Yep, he get's the birds he buys from me into Mexico, so he says he can get his out to me. He showed me pics of his operation, incredible, I was drooling over how many Ocellated's he had...and his facilities.

Do you have any right now or just looking?

I am actually just looking to buy quite a few. But seems like everyone I talk to doesn't have any besides Virgil. But I'm thinking on making a trip down south to go get a few.

I have a list of people that are in the American Pheasant and Waterfowl Society(APWS) that raise green junglefowl if anyone is interested.There are 11 listing them thruout the U.S.
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom