October 2010 Thanksgiving Themed Towel Swap Sign-ups CLOSED!!!

Quote:
You're very welcome, my daughter and I made the chocolates, don't worry I sent you the ones i made
lau.gif

Bridgett399
chickenpeople
celtic

all your are wrapped and ready to go-they are in a small box-pleae be careful opening box as I included something else in there
wink.png

Sonew..You are so sweet! Yours and b.hromada and Breshcandra"s are in the mail as of yesterday! Still need Queen Scoot"s addy to finish my swapping for this month!
Whispering Winds I will still trade with you ...just need your address!

mamawolf, glad you liked them. had fun shopping for them. already have next month bought and ready to send when I know my swap partners. love shopping of towels since I joined this swap.

mammawolf Thanks so much I loved the Halloween fun book! And sonew123( you should change your name to sonice123) You are so very sweet! Thank You for the special gift it will be on my tree this year! All three towels were ones I dont have!

Last edited:
Quote:
your wecome:) I wanted to send something a litte extra because the towels I usually send are the stiched ones??? and I have NOT been able to find any of those for the last two swaps! I think if I do the next swap I'm going to really spread my wings and search farther for the ones I like:)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom