October/November 2013 Homemade ornament swap- Last one of the year!

wee.gif
I can't wait.

I hope my other two ornaments were received, only heard from one of my swappers.

I must apologize to all for being MIA these past few weeks.... l work has been real hectic and usurping all my time any extra was used to prepare for Thanksgiving ..hope you all had a great Turkey day!

Anyway... I did get an ornament from Crazyfarmer, will post a picture asap ... it's extra cute and will look adorable on the tree! I have to admit that i missed the deadline for mailing my ornaments out, but I promise that they will be in the mail on Monday and I will include an extra bonus to make up for being late. The bonus will be hot out of the kiln which is running right now!

Again, I'm so sorry for being MIA and late this month simply flew by.

I'm now off to confirm that I have all my addresses and find that cord so i can download the picture of that adorable ornament Crazyfarmer sent me!

I must apologize to all for being MIA these past few weeks.... l work has been real hectic and usurping all my time any extra was used to prepare for Thanksgiving ..hope you all had a great Turkey day!

Anyway... I did get an ornament from Crazyfarmer, will post a picture asap ... it's extra cute and will look adorable on the tree! I have to admit that i missed the deadline for mailing my ornaments out, but I promise that they will be in the mail on Monday and I will include an extra bonus to make up for being late. The bonus will be hot out of the kiln which is running right now!

Again, I'm so sorry for being MIA and late this month simply flew by.

I'm now off to confirm that I have all my addresses and find that cord so i can download the picture of that adorable ornament Crazyfarmer sent me!

it's been insane here too..
barnie.gif

hugs.gif

Ok, it's confirmed, I have all my addresses!!! And more importantly here's a picture of the wonderful ornament CrazyFarmer sent me..... I truly love it, thanks so much!!!

Back
Top Bottom