OCTOBER/NOVEMBER homemade ornament swap 2014 (3 of 3 this year)

Hi peeps. This is a friendly reminder that there are only 15 more days until the deadline for mailing ornaments is here.

FIFTEEN!!
1f384.png
1f38a.png
1f381.png
1f389.png
1f38a.png
1f381.png
1f384.png
1f38a.png
1f389.png
1f381.png
1f38b.png
1f384.png
1f384.png
1f38b.png
1f389.png

How's everybody doing? I know I myself has been very busy finishing up animal house chores and today was the first day of winterizing. Anybody else want to pipe in and tell us what you're doing this month?

Last edited:
I've got my ornaments all boxed and ready to go. I took them with me to mail out last week and realized, half way home, that I didn't go by the post office. I will get them out early next week.

As far as what I'm doing... I'm replacing the roof on my barn and I'm not finished. One side is 2/3 done. I still have the other side to take apart and rebuild. I may have to come up with a shortcut for this winter though. Today got extremely cold and I'm hoping its a fluke and will warm back up so I can get the corrugated steel on.

Also, my son is leaving early Monday morning to go into the Navy so I need to keep myself really busy. I have the roof, indoor pens inside the barn and sleeping boxes to build.

I also have quilt blocks for a swap that I need to complete by Dec 1st! That will be a challenge. I'll do my best.

Trying to winterize an open air coop with minimal materials. :( Got plywood walls up but no way to finish a proper roof. Right now it's a heavy duty tarp. Thank goodness we are relatively dry here in New Mexico. But the wind is killer!

Back
Top Bottom