Oddest, Ugliest Poultry Related Nick-Nack

Pics
View attachment 1268000
They are meant for napkins or menus. I really like them.
Got these for 50p
View attachment 1268002
Salt and pepper shakers!
Got this for my birthday. Don't know what I can use it for. I put eggs in it and forgot about them!!View attachment 1268003
And my favourite wind-chime! It is only kept inside though.
View attachment 1268007
I love chicken knick knaks! I also have a rusty metal rooster outside. I call him neville!

The wind chimes are the crowning jewel in your collection.

I'm so easy to please at Christmas and birthdays, just get me anything to do with chickens or real chickens! And I'm happy!:D
I told people this at Christmas. I got an egg apron, but afraid to wear it because of wiping out in mud.

Here is the cookie jar DS bought me many years ago.
20180217_162218.jpg

View attachment 1268000
They are meant for napkins or menus. I really like them.
Got these for 50p
View attachment 1268002
Salt and pepper shakers!
Got this for my birthday. Don't know what I can use it for. I put eggs in it and forgot about them!!View attachment 1268003
And my favourite wind-chime! It is only kept inside though.
View attachment 1268007
I love chicken knick knaks! I also have a rusty metal rooster outside. I call him neville!
Nice collection! Love the wind chimes! :love
Here is the cookie jar DS bought me many years ago.View attachment 1268035
That's cute! :)
I also have a trivet i bought at a flea market.View attachment 1268037
I have tons of trivets... But none with chickens..:(

IMG_3296.JPG
We've only had chickens for a year. Right after we got the chicks, I was browsing the Goodwill store and found this. The wife said we had to get it. I'd been looking for stained glass for the front window, but kept rejecting all the flowers and she knew it.

Mom made it known she was collecting pigs and got deluged with piggy dust collectors. I make it known that dust collectors are not needed or desired.

View attachment 1268093 We've only had chickens for a year. Right after we got the chicks, I was browsing the Goodwill store and found this. The wife said we had to get it. I'd been looking for stained glass for the front window, but kept rejecting all the flowers and she knew it.

Mom made it known she was collecting pigs and got deluged with piggy dust collectors. I make it known that dust collectors are not needed or desired.
That is an amazing stain glass!

Back
Top Bottom