Oddest, Ugliest Poultry Related Nick-Nack

Pics
btw, the hideously ugly egg apron on page 7 doesn't belong to me, thank goodness, but courtesy of Cackle hatchery. I thought it was too funny not to share.
I did find this rock painted with a tiny white chicken sitting on a big red heart....It's ugly but I treasure it, lol.
heart rock (3 of 1).jpg

What the what?
:lol::rolleyes::hmm:lol::lau:gig
:lau I do..I think it's hilarious! I'd carry it.. :oops:
btw, the hideously ugly egg apron on page 7 doesn't belong to me, thank goodness, but courtesy of Cackle hatchery. I thought it was too funny not to share.
I did find this rock painted with a tiny white chicken sitting on a big red heart....It's ugly but I treasure it, lol.
View attachment 1268217
So cute!

View attachment 1268217
All I can think of is bird with really bad coccidiosis. .. :oops:

View attachment 1268000
They are meant for napkins or menus. I really like them.
Got these for 50p
View attachment 1268002
Salt and pepper shakers!
Got this for my birthday. Don't know what I can use it for. I put eggs in it and forgot about them!!View attachment 1268003
And my favourite wind-chime! It is only kept inside though.
View attachment 1268007
I love chicken knick knaks! I also have a rusty metal rooster outside. I call him neville!

Neville? :weeI wanna meet Neville!!! :pop

:clapThat's awesome!!! :thumbsup

I also have a trivet i bought at a flea market.View attachment 1268037

:eek:I WANT THAT!!!! :drool

Thank you. The funny thing is, it is my only rooster. I keep a hen only flock.

For some reason and maybe someone can explain this to me, the Mexican descendants really like chickens in their kitchens. The only answer I got when I asked them, "Mom always had chickens, so I have chickens in the kitchen." We see some interesting things at Goodwill. Does anyone know why they like chickens, specifically rooster decorations?

Hey you! :frow Long time no see!
I've always heard chickens in your kitchen is good luck. :confused:

:goodpost:Yep!

Hilarious thread! I collect hens on nests. And yup, I have this ugly chicken purse and change purse to match! People find out I have chickens and give me weird stuff!
View attachment 1268178 View attachment 1268177

I've wanted to buy those on Amazon so many times. :highfive:

Back
Top Bottom