Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween Hatch-Along

Pics
20201029_173646.jpg
Ok so I couldn't get a good pic... managed to get a pic of the floor, my hand the lid and ceiling but this was as good as I could do with the Silver turkey poult.... guess I was mistaken on what pen the egg was from. Nice looking blue slate. Still have quail and chickens due Halloween

Sticky chicks is usually from
Low incubation temperature.
2. High incubation humidity.
3. Improper turning. This results in reduced embryonic membrane growth and reduced nutrient absorp
If they hatched on time, temperature wasn't the problem.
And I ran dry. I’m thinking it’s got to be due to shipping issues within the egg with the other popping out normal.

my technical hatch time is tomorrow so all of this is early today and the bulk of the hatch could still go off without a hitch on time I’m hoping! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

:love I need to figure out a heating system for the winter so I can set up an aviary outdoors here.
Yes. 🥰🥰🥰 I’ve been googling aviaries since seeing this.
with you guys both seeing much less flooding and freezing temps than me, it should be much more predictable!! i have some stuff already in my coop page and working to add more information including the subaviary with attached winter room. my appearance on coturnix corner live youtube channel was mainly filmed inside the aviary for a closer view

with you guys both seeing much less flooding and freezing temps than me, it should be much more predictable!! i have some stuff already in my coop page and working to add more information including the subaviary with attached winter room. my appearance on coturnix corner live youtube channel was mainly filmed inside the aviary for a closer view
I haven’t watched the whole thing but will later this is AWESOME!

where do the quail go at night? Do they just huddle under the turkey house?

I haven’t watched the whole thing but will later this is AWESOME!

where do the quail go at night? Do they just huddle under the turkey house?
they all have their spots that they sleep....some under the turkey house and some around the fences....my male pheasant chick from this spring has decided to claim the window of the new winter room

Back
Top Bottom