Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween Hatch-Along

Pics
We like enablers. 🥰
It can be dangerous though.
She actually saved 4 chicks from certain death once when a power outage here came at the end of a hatch. What I thought was the end of hatch. I had set the non pipped leftover eggs in a carton on the fireplace ready to discard. She said you do know they are peeping right? No I can’t hear them. Power was still out so she took them and put them under her top. Power came back in a couple hours. Put them back into incubator and they finished hatching. She’s amazing.

So exciting!!!!! Congrats everyone!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

it’s okay. Mine has NO IDEA I’m planning on keeping my quail on the back porch. Forever. 😬😬😬😬

Congrats!

there is often a New Years hatch, and, then there is ALWAYS an Easter hatch a long. The Easter hatch a long is the BIGGEST hatch a long of the year!!!

Lol, wonder what his reaction will be once he notices your avery build 🤔 I’d love to keep all of mine on the porch. Emus included!

Im still laying in bed and so is he. Thank goodness! Going to start coffee and check on the peeping incubator progress.

Lol, wonder what his reaction will be once he notices your avery build 🤔 I’d love to keep all of mine on the porch. Emus included!

Im still laying in bed and so is he. Thank goodness! Going to start coffee and check on the peeping incubator progress.
I think it’ll be fine. I raised the goslings in the backyard this spring..... and.... they’re still there. :highfive:

Ten bucks says he is cooing to the quail by February. :pop

if you get your emus on the porch though, you win. 🤣🤣🤣

Definitely some work going on in the incubator. 2 French Blue Maran, Isbar, Barbezieux and a Golden Spitzhauben so far. Probably more, can’t tell with just peeking in. The lone gold Deathatcher (Deathlayer) might actually survive. Surprise surprise! It was breech and had to flip it over.

How could one not get all excited about the teenie tiny quail!? Have plans made for the enclosure yet?

4C2AAEA6-DE72-4BF1-946E-AEFC25BE3113.jpeg

I am soooo lucky this morning. Let all of the birds out and fed them. Made coffee and now hes playing video games with a headset on 🤫

Not sure how I’ll get them into the temp brooder tub in the room for a day, then out to the duck house. Oh well! I’ll share his reaction when he hears them. I just told him we need a miniature jersey cow, so maybe little chickens won’t be so bad now :confused:

I am soooo lucky this morning. Let all of the birds out and fed them. Made coffee and now hes playing video games with a headset on 🤫

Not sure how I’ll get them into the temp brooder tub in the room for a day, then out to the duck house. Oh well! I’ll share his reaction when he hears them. I just told him we need a miniature jersey cow, so maybe little chickens won’t be so bad now :confused:
:fl

Back
Top Bottom