Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
68503_pink_panther.jpg

Office Work the 2th

Quote:
Ditto. I like looking. I like looking at Mike Rowe better than any of the men posted in other pics. He looks cuddly. And he sounds OCD, so he'd make a good fill in for DH if he ever abandons me.

But my most favorite guy to drool over is Robert Downey Jr. Something about him just makes me melt....

Lori's frank admission has me thinking.....so, how many chickens/ducks/etc do we all have?

Grown birds - 15
Chicks over 8 weeks - 6
Chicks under 8 weeks - 27
hatcher eggs - 14
Incubator eggs - 17

Eggs coming in the mail? - 40+

wow! not as bad as I thought.

Quote:
Cute chicks!

NN are only cute as chicks. Those red necks make me cringe....

But showgirls still look like chicks even when they're adults. It's even adorable when a broody showgirl leading her chicks around beats the crap out of the cat, 2 roosters, and 4 hens just because they came within 6 feet of said chicks. Rapunzel is taking her motherhood duties very seriously.

like this????
21675_jeffturken.jpg

That, my friend, is what we call a two-fer

One of my broody hens jumped on frankie and rode him a good 10 feet last year.

He tried to sniff her babies. He won't do that again.

Molly ran over the half blind chicken yesterday. She went running across the yard and must have been on her blind side as the chicken didn't scatter as expected. So she just ran her over.

Funny, yet sad.

Quote:
If we haven't been banned yet, why worry? We had a whole day's worth of posts comparing critter genitalia. I don't think a little man beef is gonna push anyone over the edge.

I mean, its not as if the dudes are dressed in heels and skimpy bikinis with vulger red lipstick and bleached blonde hair.....

Quote:
Drool-worthy? Cringe-worthy?

I dont know which way to go.

Last edited:
Quote:
If we haven't been banned yet, why worry? We had a whole day's worth of posts comparing critter genitalia. I don't think a little man beef is gonna push anyone over the edge.

I mean, its not as if the dudes are dressed in heels and skimpy bikinis with vulger red lipstick and bleached blonde hair.....

True dat.

We had a whole day talking about how hard it was to poop underwater, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom