Officer (Leskin) Well I swear this is never ending post 306

You can take them Holly. lol

Sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time with the neighbor and officer but I have confidence in you that you will not go down without a fight.

Anne

Quote:
Ohh Anne ... I just read your signature.. I'm so sorry to see that.

I do want to thank you for your vote of Confidence. It means a lot to me coming from you.

Be careful, very careful. Real nut cases are drawn to jobs like "Compliance Officer." They are not playing with a full deck. The BTK killer was a compliance officer.

It might be a smart move to have a lawyer do the talking for you.

Rufus

my neighbor is a laywer he gets out of all his speeding tickets
lol.png

I've read the thread and I do understand that you have a nuisance neighbour and a nuisance compliance officer, and that you're willing to go to court with this, for reasons that I do understand. But, goodness, knowing Mrs. Snoopy for what she is (and how close does she live to you that she can watch what goes on inside your house?) why not simply draw the curtains from time to time, so you can keep your business inside your house???

LOL do something that she can't do ANYTHING about that will annoy the s### outa her like paint your house neon orange with purple polka dots (maybe the paint job will make her froget all about your chickens) AND plant some bushes or something infront of your windows. LOL

Quote:
Actually, rather than plant bushes in front of your windows, plant tall fast-growing shrubs against your fence to make a very tall dense screen that she cannot see through from her yard. I can think of a lot of plants local to here that would do the trick, but I doubt that oleanders would grow there--too cold. Consider raising the height of your fence so that she cannot easily peek over.

As for the police chief being the one who is presing the issue, get advice from elsewhere--a neighboring township, the state, or your lawyer. You might also force the issue by suing the township for harrassment, asking for your legal bill, court costs and written acknowledgement that your chickens do not violate any ordinance enacted previous to your acquisition of them. List the township , each person who has promulgated the lies and inaccuracies and your neighbor.

Back
Top Bottom