Official BYC Poll: Why Did You Join BYC?

Why Did You Join BYC?

• I had a question

Votes: 155 50.2%
  • I had a problem

Votes: 75 24.3%
  • I like to contribute

Votes: 74 23.9%
  • I like the contests

Votes: 31 10.0%
  • To read articles and reviews

Votes: 123 39.8%
  • To help other people

Votes: 85 27.5%
  • To learn

Votes: 254 82.2%
  • To share my pics and stories

Votes: 89 28.8%
  • I like the social talk

Votes: 53 17.2%
  • To make friends

Votes: 59 19.1%
  • Other (elaborate in a reply below)

Votes: 15 4.9%

• Total voters
Pics

BYC Project Manager

BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
15 Years
Feb 22, 2009
People come to BYC seeking advice about their chickens and end up making friends. Our friendly and welcoming community is something we take pride in. With thousands of new members joining daily, we would like to know: Why Did You Join BYC?

Please place your vote above, and elaborate in a reply below if you chose "Other".

official byc poll (10).png

Further Reading:

(Check out more Official BYC Polls HERE!)

Same as posted above, anytime we had questions about chickens, the internet always showed "Backyard Chickens". I've been viewing BYC for a few years, but never really decided to comment on threads until a few months ago and made an account. Now instead of just getting answers to questions that I search for on Google, I can ask a specific question and also try my best to help others with their questions. Now I enjoy reading articles, threads, trying my best to help others, entering my pictures into fun contests, looking at other's pictures, and meeting new friends. BYC has a lot more than what I expected before I made an account. I only wish I had made my account sooner! ;):hmm

I actually found this place by searching "chicken forum"
I joined because it was the most active one.
At the time I was just looking to read and learn. Over the years I've used the forum for most of the reasons listed.
The exception is the "in love with Kiki" one. I don't even like her.

Back
Top Bottom