Ended Official BYC Valentine Puns Contest Series - Wattle I Do Without You? Photo Contest

Pics

CluckNDoodle

Hatchaholic
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 12, 2019
Georgia
Wattle I Do Without You_.jpg

This contest is brought to you by our BYC Sponsors
(click to view & support them)

Welcome to the Valentine Puns Contest Series
- Wattle I Do Without You? -

This is a RANDOM Winner Contest...

Do you have a favorite chicken? Maybe she's extra friendly and comes running when she sees you or she's the biggest character in the flock. Maybe she was a rescue chicken or you hatched her yourself! Tell us about your favorite chicken!

It's easy to enter, just reply to this thread with up to 3 pictures of your favorite chicken or chickens and you will be entered for a chance to win!

Rules:

1. All entries must be submitted as replies to this thread.
  2. Three entries per member, PLEASE NUMBER YOUR ENTRIES!
  3. Each entry can be about the same chicken or three different chickens but please include a different picture with each entry.
  4. One picture per post, please.
  5. Please add a short description with your image in your posts. Examples...These are just examples of how to create your post, you don´t have to talk about all of them and you can add other things you want, these are just a few guidelines in case you don’t know how to make your post.
    - Where did you get your chicken?
    - How old is your Chicken?
    - What is your chicken's name?
    - What breed is your Chicken?
  6. ALL pictures MUST be uploaded to BYC and not hosted on other image sites, personal websites, etc.
  7. Open to all BYC members. Staff & VPMs may enter for fun but are not eligible for prizes.
  8. All BYC rules apply: Terms of Service (Rules)
  9. Entries will be accepted until February 14th at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
The Prizes:
There will be 3 random winners in this contest! Each winner will receive one
Veggies Skewer Fruit Holder
1609554898433.png
The prizes are available to winners that reside in the United States. If the winners are outside of the United States, they will be awarded a 1-month PFM instead.

Come check out these other fun "Valentine Pun" Contests!

Valentine Puns Contest Series
Valentine Puns Contest Series Prizes.jpg

Last edited:
P1030080.JPG

My Snowy!
When I got her I realised she was disabled. She can only limp very slowly around.
She's a total doormat. everyone steps on her.
But she's my hen and loves snuggles.
she may just be an amberlink who cost $15, but she means the world to me. I get very angry when she's bullied. One time I thought she had died and was numb with shock.
She may be my most sickly, most invalid hen, but she lays the biggest eggs of all!
It always brightens my day to see her limping up to be fed in the the morning in that wonky way of hers.
Three cheers for my Snowy! You are the very best hen!

*Was this too long?*

(edit: entry #1)
2D68FFE3-5D03-4E34-8927-57BE161A4DAC.jpeg

This is Penne. She wants to reach out and give you all big Swedish Flower hugs :hugs because BYC is so special to her. You see, Penne is alive today because of stuck-chick hatching advice threads from you (BYC members) that helped me safely assist her getting out of the egg last year. Thank you.:)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom